I'm a sex educator, singer, husband, and dog lover living in NYC. Basically I do a lot of things that make me seem very interesting.
Really pissed that SNL is replacing Cecily Strong on Weekend Update.
Like, I’m pumped to see what Michael Che does as an anchor, but WHY COULDN’T THEY GIVE HIM COLIN JOST’S SPOT?
"We have some extra food do you want some?"
"I can’t finish this you want the rest of my food?"
"You wanna go out to eat, i’ll pay"
things i needed to hear in health class:
- puberty might make you squishier and its ok
- vaginas have a smell and it’s a ok
- all kinds of people with all kinds of bodies have gr8 sex
- genitals do not all look the same and variety is rad
- people have stretch marks sometimes
- people have pimples on their butts sometimes
- people have cellulite sometimes
- gender =/= sex
- sex =/= scary danger FEAR
- bodies aren’t scary or gross or sacred
- everything is ok